Hyaluronic acid leads in skin careNov 2023
Innova Market Insights data suggests that hyaluronic acid is the fastest-growing skin care ingredient globally. From April 2018 to March 2023, Hyaluronic Acid Hydrolysate had an 80% average annual growth. Hyaluronic acid can attract and retain moisture, helping to keep the skin hydrated and plump and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Eximia Hyalu Absolut C-10 Day Cream (Argentina)
- This day cream contains a high dose of stabilized vitamin C, 4D hyaluronic acid, ethyl ascorbic acid, organic silicon and bisabolol.
- It delays the most common signs of aging, such as loss of elasticity, spots, dull tone and expression lines.
- It moisturizes, fills, revitalizes and illuminates.
- It combines an enhanced association of four types of hyaluronic acid.
- Its texture is light and adapts to all skin types.