Biotin-based supplements lead beauty-from-within launchesMar 2023
Supplements with skin health claims have had an annual growth of 31% (Global, CAGR 2018 to 2022). Capsules (27%) lead the product launches, but most innovations are in gummy format, with an annual growth of 64% (Global, CAGR 2018 to 2022). Biotin is the top ingredient for these supplements targeting beauty purposes (35%).
What's Up Beauty Dietary Supplement: Strawberry Flavor (India)
- Beauty dietary supplement to support hair, skin and nail health.
- Contains biotin, protects the skin and strengthens our hair and nails.
- Contains zinc, making hair thicker and reducing troublesome skin issues like acne.
- Contains folic acid, responsible for healthy cell growth, making hair and nails grow faster.
- Contains aloe vera, deeply nourishes the skin and makes hair lustrous.
- Contains grape seed extract, improves collagen levels and helps reduces signs of aging by making the skin firmer.
- Contains sea buckthorn, hydrates the skin protecting it from UV rays and replenishes hair and nails.
- Gluten-free. Suitable for vegans. No added preservatives or artificial colors. FSSAI approved. 100% vegetarian.
- Comes in 30 strawberry-flavored gummies held in a cardboard tub.